Monday, July 10, 2017

#HolySpirit

     Yesterday was a, "fuck you," day. I experienced bone crushing and emotional pain, pushed to the precipice where one more tear would have pushed me into the dark abyss, but then my wheels spun in reverse and I was surrounded with smiles and my blood pressure lowered. Another day, weeks back, we were shopping for home pieces for our remodeled bedroom at Bed, Bath and Beyond, it takes a pro for the record to drive through there and not break shit. We came across an aisle with a huge mirror. I was at first distracted by all my new stickers, but then I noticed the skeleton body that was sitting where a pudgy man used to dwell. Every ounce of salty water and snot poured from my face like Niagara Falls. Where'd I fucking go? Am I going to disappear? I'm a hot mess in a damn B.B.B.
       Don't get me wrong, I've had a damn good summer so far. Gronk's Grace held an incredible car show, raised hella bank and put a stamp on the community. We have also made great improvements to our home and my relationship with Michelle has become even stronger after dealing with concerning medical news for her. Long story short, don't fuck with the Grahnke's. I've had to pass on concerts, beer due to medications, loud events are torture because no one can hear me, it's been a summer of transitions and that's been incredibly draining.
     ALS killed my good friend Matt a few months back. Matt and I would text a lot. ALS took Matt's voice first. He gave me tips for handling mouth stuff I gave him arms and legs tips. We also talked shit about the Cubs and Sox, how hot our wives are and the best drug concoctions, then one morning he was gone. I cried, but in this fight against ALS when you lose someone it really feels like you lost a soldier on foreign soil and now they get to go home and I know Matt's home is Heaven, thus my tears were short lived.
     Lately one could argue that I've hit a rough patch, after all, the saying is every time you see someone with ALS, you are seeing them on their worst day because there isn't a cure for ALS. I'm calling bullshit dude. There have been days far into this experience where life has far exceeded my expectations for love and connection with Christ Jesus. His glory and connection to you doesn't come through things. "I lost 10lbs, check out my Lexus, nothing but organic for dinner," #blessed. Right on, those things are awesome, but you were #blessed long before that. The Holy Spirit is with me to ease physical and emotional pain, pat me on the back, guide my social media, basically be a spiritual wingman. Why wouldn't you want one of those?

 
           .

7 comments:

  1. Kris,
    I love you and this post. It's like you are here in my office and I wish you were. Sending gusto your way baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on dude. Thanks for sharing your journey. It's a helluva journey at that. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from ALS, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband was diagnosed of ALS in 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he always have trouble swallowing , and he always complain of Weakness of the body . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to ALS. I never imagined ALS has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. ALS has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS TYPE 2 CURE
    I am from Usa i was diagnosed with HSV TPYE 2 while I was pregnant .I cried for days. I was devasted and looking up info on it just made it worse. I don't know how long I have had it for. I don't know if my partner has it or if he was the one who transferred it to me. I had one outbreak while pregnant. That's how I found out I had the virus. I started taking and antiviral and took it everyday twice a day to make sure I wasn't able to get an outbreak. I debated whether I wanted to have my daughter natural or c- section. I was terrified. Stress wasn't helping my situation. I ended up having her natural and she is a beautiful healthy 2 month old baby girl. I try not to think about me having the virus because of my depression i couldn't. so I have to focus more on how to get rid of HSV TPYE 2 because i don't want anything to happen to my daughter and thank God she was born fine. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like acyclovir, Zovirax, and (valacyclovir)Valtrex without without get rid of my virus. one day i decide to surf the internet for cure so i saw a testimony total cure of HERPES by Dr. EHIAGWINA with NATURAL HERBS so i pick up the email Address: ehiagwinaherbalhome@gmail.com and contact he an hour latar he reply explain to me how am going to get the herbs and how am going to use it to cure my viruse i give a try believe me it work perfectly i used it within seven days now am tested negative i'm free from the viruse thanks Doc. for so many passing through this contact Dr. EHIAGWINA to help you get rid of the virus. here is his email address: ehiagwinaherbalhome@gmail.com or visit: https://ehiagwinaherbalhom.wixsite.com/home you can also call or add him on whatspp +2348162084504 He can as well cure so many diseases like...........
    1. ALS
    2. HPV
    3. SHINGLES
    4. CANCER
    5. HIV/AIDS
    6. BREAST AND PENIS ENLARGEMENT and others diseases i can't remember now.Thanks Doc am so happy today

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband left me with 3 Children and went to stay with his Mistress whom i felt use a spell on him, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down. But all thanks goes to Baba Alika, who i met online on one faithful day, as I was searching for tips to get my husband back home, I came across several testimonies about this particular man. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he help them to get pregnant,cure herpes simplex virus,and other sickness, and some testified that he prayed to stop divorce. He is amazing, i also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Angeline, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped his email (babaalikahealinghome@gmail.com) After reading all these testimonies, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than ever. Baba Alika you are a gifted man and thank you for everything you had done in my life. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster, Try him anytime, he is the answer to your problems. you can contact him on email: babaalikahealinghome@gmail.com. he will surely help you solve your problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MY HEALTH IS RESTORE
    i am so happy to share this testimony with the world because generally there are so many doubts about the cure of hpv and cancer This is real take it serious, i am so happy that today i can give this testimony to the world and also help in saving life of people who has been condemned for death just as i was ,who will believe that herbs can cure hpv and cancer completely from the body, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot of money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that all i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke and i already have strong outbreaks from the hpv, one day i was going through the internet asking questions online just to know more about the latest development in the medical sector to see if there is still hope then i stumbled on a post about about this great man called Dr. Ehiagwina through a publicly made a testimony on how she was also cured of ALS by this herbal doctor who is well known for his strong ancient herbal practice at first i doubted both the woman and the doctor just as so many that see's this post would doubt because medically it has been proven impossible but later i decided to give him a try so i emailed him I did not believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepare herbal medicine and sent it through Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of 13days that the medicine lasted, he told me to go to the hospital for a test, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me hpv negative and cancer disappear i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospitals and was also negative the doctors were speechless and i said it was a miracle, thank you sir for saving my life even if you cannot see this post i shall never stop testifying the impact you made in my life by restoring back my life when i was being stigmatized and even avoided by family and friends , I promise I will always testify of your good works. Dr. Ehiagwina contact: ehiagwinaherbalhome@gmail.com OR call +2348162084504 you can also add him on whatsapp.

    ReplyDelete